you want six cables in one hole or 6 holes? 1/2 inch glands is what i use
on single cables, available at any hardware store, they have like 3/4"
thread, so the lock nut would affix. Theyre cheaper in bulk than a hardware
store, like 6 for 30 bucks at hardware store or 50 for 100 bucks in bulk
online