We started using VETROFiberMap about 6 months ago. Very happy with them.

http://vetrofibermap.com/

On 6/1/2018 4:34 PM, Cassidy B. Larson wrote:
Last topic I see on this was from 2014. So maybe it’s time to review and ask again? What are you guys using for fiber mapping, now in 2018?

In 2014 I read:
Craig was doing google earth and excel sheets.
Chuck Hogg was using Manifold (kinda), and some Google Maps Engine.
Mike H was using ArcMap for his clients.
A few other google sheets.

What’s changed, what’s new, what’re you using today? Same as before?  Something different? Why?

-c