Title: Re: [AFMUG] 12V 8-10A wall mount battery backup
Carl,

What about the cyberpower FTTX battery backup units?
https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/fttx/

We've also looked into these before
https://www.powertecsolutions.net/solutions/#psi-micro-ups-series

I saw a BBU built into a wall wart in a security magazine a while back.  Thinking that may be too low on the amps.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

------

I'm looking for a 12V 8-10A power supply and battery backup for Calix E3s.  Something that I could just mount to the telco board in a MDU. Doesn't need a whole lot of battery but an hour or so would be nice.  Anyone have anything that they like?