Thanks Mark,

It looks like all the 12V ones there are 2-3A

Alpha makes MPS12-100-8H and MPS12-100-GD which are 7.5A.  I've asked P&T
for quotes...

The Mean well AD-155A might work but then I would need to build it into an
enclosure with a battery and I'm trying for easy.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Mark - Myakka Technologies <m...@mailmt.com

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*