We're an urban WISP with a dense mesh of wireless links and a router per
building. I am concerned that, without paying attention, we have grown to
600+ routers and ~2550 routes in one OSPF domain. This network has a
diverse mix of routers from CCR1036s down to RB750UPs. We're not having any
OSPF problems at this time and I have plenty of other things to worry
about, but I'd hate to hit some limit and have the whole thing blow up.

Does anyone have experience (positive or negative) with large flat OSPF
networks?
And, if you have had problems, what were the problems?

Thanks,
Brough

Brough Turner
netBlazr Inc. – Free your Broadband!