I have a rackinjector with Cambium Sync. My PMP450i devices seem to keep
losing sync. I updated the firmware on the RackInjector to the 2018-05-07
latest. That seemed to help some. I still seem to lose sync on all
connected devices every 8 hours or less very briefly. I moved syncpipe for
cleaner sky view. Still dropping.  Some of the devices are halfway up 190
foot tower and some at top so different cat5 lengths. Seems to affect them
all. This is newer syncpipe with door on it. Is there anyway to tell in
logs where the sync loss is coming from etc?