Professor Owolabi will touch on all these and more. He
was the chairman of the committee that translated the
Nigerian constitution into Nigerian languages recently
and he took part in the preparation of the
metalanguage for Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa in the early
80's.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/TpIolB/TM