Jama, Did you ever get a response to your request? (Either offline or via another source?) I don't have any leads but if you haven't gotten an answer am thinking about other forums for asking.

All the best,

Don

--- In africanlanguages@yahoogroups.com, <jmgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello and apologies for possible multiple postings,
I am looking for information about the existance of (national) corpus languages for African languages. Something sim ilar to American National Corpus or British National Corpus, but also something less institutionalized like special corpus for specific arguments. Except the Helsinki Corpus for Swahili, if there are any other such corpus (annotated), I would appreciate to know.

Jama