Jama, Where have you asked  H-Africa or Linguist-List (assuming you have not asked on either). Have you asked the Linguistic Data ConsortiumAgain, you are looking for

--- In africanlanguages@yahoogroups.com, <jmgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Don,
I have collected information from there and here.... but I am still looking for exhaustive answer. Please keep continue asking around. Thank you so much, Jama

Jama Musse Jama
REDSEA-ONLINE Cultural Foundation
Via Pietro Giordani 4, 56123 Pisa, Italy
tel: 00 39 338 9679505 (Italy) | 00 44 (0)7403584135 (UK)
email: j...@redsea-online.com | jmgu...@gmail.com
website: www.jamamusse.com

Hargeysa International Book Fair 2013. August 16-21
website: www.hargeysabookfair.com | www.kayd.org | www.redsea-online.com