Dear Colleagues,

We have received more 65 participants confirmed to attend our Third
Internet Governance Workshop to be held at University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
The workshop will commence from 18-19 September, 2017.

Our Partners and Sponsor for this workshop are University of Dodoma,
ICANNWiki, ICANN, dotAfrica, tzNIC, TISPA and Amazon.

Our Facilitators: Jabhera Matogoro, Bonface Witaba, Rebecca Ryakitimbo, Bob
Ochieng, Ismail Settenda, Lucky Masilela, Raymond Linus.

This is a good achievement as we are preparing to host our first Tanzania
School of Internet Governance scheduled early April, 2018 next year.

Regards,
--
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania