On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Joshua Maurice via AGI <
agi@agi.topicbox.com> wrote:

> What type of hardware substrate do you envision for the first AGI?

The "first working AGI" at http://ai.neocities.org/AiMind.html is being
coded in JavaScript, Forth and Perl on a three-hundred-dollar Acer Aspire
One netbook running Windows XP.

> What I tend to envision is that when an AGI first emerges, the substrate
> will be millions or billions of Internet-connected devices, along with
> their human operators.

Human beings number in the billions but are not all connected into a single
brain-mind. Likewise the first working AGI has turned out to be a single
program running on a single computer, like a single human brain in a single
body.

> http://jmmsynch.blogspot.com

http://cyborg.blogspot.com has today been renamed as "First Working AGI"
with the subtext "Mentifex AI Minds are a true concept-based artificial
general intelligence, simple at first and lacking robot embodiment, but
expandable all the way to human-level intelligence and beyond."

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T3e03d30786b6fa09-Mf3b1e4e1cb6469cf35120796
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups