Had a good look at the quantum model again. Seems I was talking nonsense. The
model indicates that the data should not, under entanglement conditions, be
able to reposition to The Void, unless, perhaps in a zero-point energy state,
as a wait state (a transitory?), or as a factor of overall symmetry. A strong
correlation exists between The Void and the outcome, which we may be referred
to as Non Separatedness. Entanglement is 1 property of Not Separatedness.

Further, the model indicates that both 'The Void' and the 'Non Separatedness'
parts are driven by a critical component called 'Graded Variation', which has
as properties {Holograph; Ideal Systemic Structure; Retrofit Core Optimizer,
and others.} << I know very little about this.

However, the ecology bringing forth the phenomenon of entanglement, may bring
about the memory-based spooky action at a distance and/or time, in the form of
'The Void'. This whole system, is one of "It Depends".  This appears to be the
relatively-real system, which in its totality (there are numerous other
components and attributes - obviously) could provide a spark for consciousness.
This, where consciousness may be the peaceful flowing of a calm river gently
hugging meandering embankments, after the raging chaos of the downpours and
subsequent rapids and flood.

In this debate, we seemingly have entered a space where everyone's view, as
non-causal possibility, may be true, and not true all at once. It seems we have
moved a few light years away from control-based blockchaining, to spontaneous
chain reactions.

Rob