Ho hum, wish I had more time to think about this time stuff...

It might be related to some mechanism in human memory, in addition to possibly
ghost thought-imaging across spatially entangled photons to time entanglement.
https://www.nature.com/news/entangled-photons-make-a-picture-from-a-paradox-1.15781

So a multipartite time entanglement could enable some physically real Mandela
Effect.

Let's all collude to make history what we want it to be to embetter our future.
Guide evolution, and, even it is already perhaps a social learning mechanism
that being human collective intelligence quantumly guided using that emergent
property called time.

Prob. is though not sure if blockchain breaks then, unless it's made more
"flexible".

John