I apologize for making personal attacks. I did not mean my comments to
come out that way. I think there are a number of native American
tribes who believe that the spirit imbues everything and every where.
I do not actually disagree with that. However, that does not mean that
the spirit of a rock must be exactly the same as me.
Jim Bromer