Yes, what's the difference between knowing and knowing verses knowing and
telling? Or, what are the computational distances, information distances,
algebraic distances, etc..

Entanglement in biological separation mimicry can be virtualized into
communicational group modeling. Contemporary computers are unable to do quantum
entanglement but they can excel in natural language communication complexity
and bandwidth efficiency. And with contemporary computers there is physics and
there are physics. Virtuality lends to overcoming physical and separation
issues.

John