Matt > "The paper looks like a collection of random ideas with no coherent
structure or goal...."

Argh... I love this style of paper whenever YKY publishes something my eyes are
on it. So few (if any) are written this way, it's a terse jazz fusion improv of
mecho-logical-mathematical thought physics needed to describe AGI concept.

Immediately on the first version when I saw the navigating the labyrinth of
"thinking" I thought of the quantum many paths simultaneity in photosynthesis
and YKY mentioning the discovery of a possible correlation of Schrödinger and
RL... but that item was yanked in the second iteration. That's OK, sometimes
while on the vanguard of thought viewers eyes must be shielded from that which
they explicitly fear the most...coincidentally sometimes which is totally
obvious thus suspending disbelief while maintaining a referential propriety and
contemporary academic interestingness.

Also yanked was the expression of the notion for the AGI requirement of
approximating K-complexity which in that I agree is where all the good stuff
is…. generally and/or specifically… IMO this where the multi-agent
consciousness mechanics come in but I’ll shield some eyes on that one :)

John