Thanks for the encouraging words 😊 I have presented my theory to a Chinese
AGI group and got some positive feedback also.  I will translate my slides
into English.  The slides explain the theory in an easier and more friendly
way.  Also, the RNN-within-RNN architecture is still inefficient and I have
found a "flat" way to build symmetric neural networks (there are some
existing research on this topic that we did not have time to add to the
paper).  They may be added if more revisions are allowed.