On Saturday, August 24, 2019, at 11:15 AM, keghnfeem wrote:
> The human mind builds many temporal patterns and pick the best one. Since wet
> neurons are so
> slow. Also the human brain build many temporal patterns that will occur or
> could occur if predicted
> patterns fails. Also, the brain records everything, so when we sleep complex
> algorithms are brought
> into being. to make sense of the more complex temporal patters.
>  Allot of these altered altered realities, possible temporal patterns, are
> garbage and a algorithm
> delete them or retrain them. BUT some are on the border line and are past to
> conscious
> mind as we sleep and is up to that person dreaming person salvage any are
> worth saving before they
> deleted.

Interesting. Sleeping pattern machines sifting with altered realities.

Going further, sleepers, synchronized to sinusoidal day night cycle, go back a
few million cycles, in the jungle, each sleeper retaining slightly different
realities then sharing on the day half, then sleeping, mixing, reprocessing,
eating some seasonal herbs, sharing some multi-agent consciousness... the sound
of daily cycles zung zung zung, speed it up to like 100 Hz, buzzzzz, agents
only last a couple minutes, faster hummmmm, meta-patterns emerge, are hosted
across agent lifetimes in a society shared with other societies, faster, high
pitched whine, societies fail meta-patterns collapse, shatter, vibrated into
the cycles reconstituted wheeeeeee industrial revolution, internet, STOP. Into
the future, start zung zung zung buzzzzz wheeeeee high pitched whine
dissipates, we left the planet... on other planets now multi-cycles
zwerherringzwerherringzwerherring... heheh

John