On Sunday, September 15, 2019, at 8:32 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> John, interesting posts, some of what you say makes sense, you're not far off
> (although I would like to see more details).

This is just a hypothetical engineering discussion. But to put it more
succinctly, is consciousness powered by internal systems entropy resulting in
inter-agent communication? It seems to be, for many reasons. More intelligent
agents, humans, communicate with more symbol complexity verses say a squirrel.
Squirrel is conscious but its alphabet is very simple. And different brain
frequencies are due to different communicational energy states.

But is a conscious experience a click of the ratchet? Or whatever mechanism
that converts sub-symbolic energy to a symbol? Or is that overthinking this
model...

John