On Thursday, November 07, 2019, at 11:31 PM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
> irrational persons accept the state of this world and seek and enjoy the
> beauty it has to offer. they are motivated to do good to others and sustain
> the world for all persons equally. they even buy and build robots for fun.
> irrational persons are the minority.
 therefore, they do not count. my hope is that the dominant, alien species
inhabiting earth, would be irrational too.
Hmm....evolution does advance. These are irrational people indeed, doing good
is advancing tech and equalizing the nodes so all truly can have lunch;
Africans. Doing good is being able to regenerate yourself if nearly destroyed.
AIs will not stay in the state we see, your environment will be ultra high tech.