Actually no, a quantum computer doesn't solve AGI. Neural networks are not
unitary. A quantum computer can only perform time reversible operations. It
can't copy bits or write into memory.

In my paper on the cost of AI I specified the requirements for step 1
(automating labor) in more detail and analyzed the hardware, software, and
training costs. To get the hardware cost under the ROI break even point of
$1 quadrillion, we need to reduce power consumption by a factor of 100,000.
That will require using nanotechnology instead of transistors, moving atoms
instead of electrons. To train it, we need to accept a nearly complete loss
of privacy.

Step 2 (uploading) will only result in human extinction if everyone chooses
to do it and people stop reproducing the old fashioned way. I doubt that
will happen.

Step 3, self replicating nanotechnology, has the potential to out compete
DNA based life. This requires great care because once the technology is
cheap, anyone could produce malicious replicators the same way that anyone
with a computer can write a virus or worm. Fortunately Freitas analyzed the
physics of replicators and concluded they could out compete bacteria only
marginally in size, speed, and energy usage.
https://foresight.org/nano/Ecophagy.php