I like how Writer of Minds said the environment includes the agents body,
which I always considered it true to, and fixes the definition somewhat.

I was also going to say, What Colin Hayes said,  that it refers to a computer
intelligence, not real intelligence, and its the leading method today for
getting the computer to solve problems.

If it included the robot developing its own goals, it would be closer to
intelligence, but even then im pretty sure theres more to it than that as well!
  But if you managed to do that youd be 1000 billion dollars rich,  the world
saved of all problems,   or its a stinking pile of rubble after the world blew
up when someone turned it in to a weapon.

I dont know out of the two itll be, still,    but in the old terminator script
moralling again.