Matt I think the particles of Earth with the in delay particles around Earth
are in effect a closed box system at least in some sense. I.e. particles in
another galaxy aren't affecting us, only the light that has traveled here from
it. So technically Earth is 'uniform'...simply what happens is Physics, and as
I said it's commonsense that short, fast, patterny solutions/strings are
favored and overpopulate the rest. Physics works that way, certain
solutions/agents win over the rest, and changes Earth etc to become more
patterny and better at survival. And so it goes that some machines are 'Good'
at a lot, more than other machines, because, well, think of it as particles
just doing their thing and one takes over and updates the rest, so, this is
what we flowing down the river I mentioned call Good, and so a machine that
does just as Good as any other machine is not the case, some take over and
change everything. The whole idea that all machines/solutions/predictions can
predict/do as much or are as likely as each other is the wrong way to see it
all as, look at it another way - the overtaking/evolution I mentioned. There is
physics, so not all scenarios are as likely. And the evolution of a system in
our physics is by the more patterny mutations that survive longer/more likely,
because of patterns beng leveraged.