> Matt: "Software can simulate agents in an artificial world that can
> make accurate predictions about that world while believing it is real
> and completely different than what it really is."

Fuck you.

Produce it or shut the fuck up.

> The world works by physics, and these software trained agents are
> effective in the world. They don't actually experience anything in the
> spiritual meaning (nor do we, at least that we can test or talk
> about), they just have the same effect in the computer and hence will
> work fine once put in a real body. Simply the computer is doing
> something that matches the expected behavior, for example if a motor
> in the world rotates like x by based on its body and signals, while in
> the computer some bits are known to to make it move the needed way
> using some bits representing its body (motor) and the environment
> (table), then it will work because it's the closest thing that will be
> known to do what we want. It's just that, no universe or magic in a
> computer.

I need some of that software, if u can lay your hands on it, fine I'd
like to use that as a development platform, otherwise why even bring it
up if it is purely hypothetical. I mean any argument based on it would
have to include more existance proofs than would be worth it.

--
Clowns feed off of funny money;
Funny money comes from the FED

Powers are not rights.