One more thing, I just realized more clearly now a brain, a hard drive, and
gasoline/nuclear rods/wood/etc has hidden free insight/energy inside that
appears too look like nothing, and looks confusing, not able to understand
networks or see the energy in wood, yet when it behaves you see its true colors
and what it wanted to do - you see its motor actions, or the energy/insights
that was extracted. These hidden sources are compressed and are in another
'form'. DNA is too. It's not usable in this form without a extractor/decoder.
It seems the universe wants to store compressed energy or matter, and also
store a compressed understanding of the environment in a brain, as well as the
body blueprints in DNA. Gasoline, DNA, and Brains. Energy, Motor, Memory. A
computer program has a program code and memory to work on. Why does the
universe compress these things? Yes our physics but, what is the connection? To
transport and mutate energy, bodies, and memory?