Sorry I said before 'ignore Stefan :-P', I don't even know much about you or if
you are a big/trustworthy pioneer. Of course no one is perfect either. And yes
this idea you have requires some hand made rules so it is given you need to
make more rules for it at the moment! Why don't you like the Unsupervised
approach? GPT-2 rocks. Humans share data but the brain does the weighing and
the segmentation using ex. Byte Pair Encoding etc to make/find its own
efficient rules. All you need to do is feed it data, it does the sorting to
understand it (you just code that, not all sorts of rules for pronouns and
clauses pre-pronouns etc).

Can you explain with analogies / in pure English how your AI works to recognize
the correct spot and then grab the entailing letters? Do you use frequency,
entailment, word2vec?