Go Dawgs!

I played collision football for 9 seasons, probably 70 games and 3x
practices, at least concussions and kept playing.  One time the world
turned purple. It's amazing the amount of trauma the brain can take
and still work. There's a limit, though. College football is cracking
down on targeting, and it's a good thing.