The brain just learns from the past to do better in the future. 4 year olds are
very unwise, even 10 year olds can be easily! Our algorithms are getting fairly
close to predicting the next word like we do in text and image. That's why I
ask you to give examples of why you know the next word. How? Why?

( below explains where we get our observations from )

*_Good example of *exactly*, and *clearly*, HOW:_*
Letters, words, and phrases re-occur in text. AI finds such patterns in data
and mixes them. We don't store the same letter or phrase twice, we just update
connection weights to represent frequencies. If our algorithm has only seen
"Dogs eat. Cats eat. Cats sleep. My Dogs Bark." in the past, and is prompted
with the input "My Dogs" and we pay Attention to just 'Dogs' and require an
exact memory match, the possible predicted futures and their probabilities
(frequencies) are 'eat' 50% and 'Bark' 50%. If we consider 'My Dogs', we have
fewer memories and predict 'Bark' 100%.