On Friday, March 05, 2021, at 4:28 PM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies wrote:
> How should we describe "this" with a model?

IMO everything is virtualized, a simulation. We, human life form agents host
the simulation started eons ago. Base reality is the only K-complexity which
doesn't exist, all local K-complexities are based on models/perspectives and
that's how it's defined. Nothing is perfectly isolable in this Universe (I
assume, I’m not a physicist).

"This" is a local perspective within a conscio-presence in model/conceptual
topology of physical energy flow and an existent duality instance expression.

When you say "one must first become AGI" I look at it as hosting an AGI model
within my own cerebral OS.  My AGI model has become sort of a parasitic twin :)
But I can ask it questions and get answers efficiently now which may sound
strange to some…  Please Matt Mahoney don’t troll me bruh 😊