On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 11:55 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> What matters here is brains can solve many problems by predicting solutions
> based on context/ problem given

Single brains specialize. Multibrains generalize. That's why they communicate.
Multiparty intelligence on a computational topology benefits from optimal
information transmissivity. I can feel what you are thinking and predict based
on that so that helps to minimize language transmission. Language is a
compression...imperfect as it is. Humans didn’t evolve into one giant brain
physically but we did virtually… before the internet I mean though now even
more so.