Gotcha.

"I don't know if any matter is the same, only models are the same. *But
physical model hosts are then distinct*. Everything is distinct, especially
people Guids, or Guuuids. Your physical K-complexity is only estimable unless
the whole universe is used to compute you but then that includes you so you is
is but not 100% isn't. Understand?"

Lost me here. You suddenly jumped to the conclusion that hosts exist. How do
you make a machine or coffee pot so that it suddenly is a host, if everything
is just atoms?