Lossless Compression....doesn't.....exist really......sorry....you can't
destroy nor create atoms, you can't therefore compress anything.

We are only sorting atoms. When we say lossless compression / implement it, we
are really just finding patterns and this is causing reactions that clone sets
of atoms so that you get the full file back ex. I store thickbutt x88 and then
this causes a reaction that clones it 88 times. There is no compression, just
reactions that "clone" / make patterns, or find patterns.