Hi Stefan.   pixel-wise sum of differences?  that sounds cool, I never thought
of that!     that would make it really damn fast.    if that wasnt too
convoluted that would be an amazing way to do it!

I was just going to store the "samplet" itself as the class centres.  but i
guess if you sum it up all into 1 number, that would be even better.  speed,
simplicity and performance is everything,  especially if your on a little
microcontroller on a robot.

Getting all overlaps, Yeh, maybe every single sample is a bit too much,    but
that would be ideal.  A gpu however would do it easily, if you did it parallel
chunks.

I cant guess those sounds dude...  could be anything.  :P