When thinking about the game of Tic Tac Toe,
I found that it is most natural to allow assumptions in the logic rules.

For example, in the definition of a potential "fork",
in which the player X can win in 2 ways.

How can we write the rules to determine a potential fork?
Here is a very "natural" way to state it:

    assume X plays move a:
        assume O plays an arbitrary (non-winning) move,
            assume X plays move b then X wins,
            or, assume X plays move c then X wins,
        and b != c
    then x is a potential fork.

So I wonder how can a logic inference engine handle assumptions?
Does OpenCog or NARS have this ability?

Thanks :)
YKY