Hi YKY :)

As for Tic Tac Toe, I believe this should work: write a winning strategy in any
functional language (being lambda calculus based). Then convert it to logic
rules by Curry-Howard correspondence. And voilà, you have a logic
representation of the winning strategy.

Other than Curry-Howard, from what I learned, logic represents a Turing
complete language, just use implication as a function symbol, and manage
variables in related predicates. We start from axioms (progressively asserted
Tic Tac Toe moves) that are raw material taken for granted, from which all the
conclusions in planing are deduced. When you check all the branching
conclusions, asserting all the possible opponent moves in between, if you
encounter a "win" combination, there could be a potential path for winning if
the opponent moves as predicted. This should work for any system, including the
Tic Tac Toe game. But beware, there could be an infinite loop in rules, just
like in regular programming, and it happens on recursive implication. This
could be avoided by tracking the recursion count, rejecting high count branches.

For Tic Tac Toe, just find a way to represent a board as a predicate system
(maybe one 9 parameters long, or three 3 parameters long, or whatever else
fits), define all the winning combinations, and that is half a job done.