Claims to challenge:

Can't fully get back a decompressed file.
Eventually will lose it fully.

Ok, hmm. Let's say we get back a decompressed file of 100MBs. We then compare
it to the original 100MBs. We do that by checking it using a program for exact
match between 2 text files. Or by human eye (would take many hours). Both
methods would eventually fault, because of a computer error or human error,
yes, if you place a book or knife on a table, you will never place it the same
way, eventually you will get cut in the worst way, depending on how many
placings are done and what exactly the activity is. After that, you will begin
to not have error, but the fact error occurs is the problem. Also the original
100MBs could error and corrupt etc.

So claim 1: You can't be sure you successfully decompressed it exactly. But
usually you can - if you have enough redundant backups and reliability in
devices (the thicker a cable/ the more transistors, the more signals, the more
reliable it will last).

So claim 2: Eventually you would die. Yeah...

Claim 2: Note however that what I think happens is that for every Earth/ cell/
human/ atom/ brain area that decays, another 10 emerge, so I think you can't
really lose information or die in the greater sense. Otherwise we are lucky and
have limited amounts of redundancy, and some people have more power to keep
things immortal. Can you know how much? Yeah, by measuring the lifespan of the
file or the reliability of the machine.

Claim 1: Note however, you can have enough reliability/ immortality and be
extra sure, that's all it hangs on.

So to sum up: I think you can get back completely 100MBs decompressed, be
confident of this, and keep it for millions of years to come. There does seem
to still be some battle of doing so in our current state in evolution, but I
think that is diminishing and soon we will spread through the whole galaxy. The
method of Lossless Decompression was discovered and does work, given enough
reliability, at least - we are Pretty Sure :) Get it? I am also pretty sure
this message will send...it may fail.