It would be ideal if we could run a query: given a set of input and output
pairs **I -> O**, construct a function **F** of type **simply typed lambda
calculus** that connects inputs and outputs in precision of **X%**.

*Rewrite* can't do that on its own, at least not in a simple, automated way. To
do that, theoretically, I need to somehow manage expression types to specify
the algorithm type, maybe even in a manner shown in this
<https://github.com/contrast-zone/canon/blob/master/canon.md> short
elaboration. It is to be seen if it really works.