Heh, I got 2 accesses!

I got bored of it though and I tested it enough. I'm not making games or
anything so no use for it for now. I tried long complex interesting realistic
prompts, etc. I documented it into a folder.

And I am almost thinking they kind-of gave us crap they messed up and which is
not that big of a model either because it switches objects colors and purposes
and saturates out colors a bit if uncrop images. Parti or Imagine may do better
but I can't tell with the limited access and samples they gave us.

It was 10 images generated per prompt with unlimited prompts, then 6 images
made and 50 prompts a day, now it's 4 pics and 15 per month. You have to pay
15USD for 115 prompts, but prices will change a tad soon they said.