Another test - asking ChatGPT to do some math:

> Math quiz 😄
>
> Assume you make x% of profit on your equity (increase it once by x%).
> Then you make another x% of profit on top of the new equity. (x is the same
> number again.)
> After that, you have gained a total profit of 1%.
> How big is x?

So, a simple calculation of compound interest basically, but with the twist of
doing it in reverse.

ChatGPT starts very promising on this - it even notices the question is about
compound interest without me stating this. https://botcompany.de/images/1103193

But it actually doesn't figure out the answer, even though all the formulas are
going in the right direction and containing the right parts. The elements just
aren't wired together properly. https://botcompany.de/images/1103194
https://botcompany.de/images/1103195

Neither does ChatGPT understand the actual answer when I gave it to it.
https://botcompany.de/images/1103196

So... I would really, really, really not trust ChatGPT to do math for any
mission-critical project. If it's just for fun... hell yeah, why not.