I think a lot of the benefit of ChatGPT is in more or less mundane
questions like "what is the difference between capacitive reactance
and resistance in general?"  Answer: "Capacitive reactance and
resistance are two distinct electrical quantities that are related to
the flow of electrical current in a circuit. Capacitive reactance is a
measure of the opposition to the flow of AC current in a capacitor,
while resistance is a measure of the opposition to the flow of both AC
and DC current in an electrical conductor."

You can, yes, get the answer using Google -- in a few minutes you'll
reach this conclusion. So, a lot of the use is not really for flashy
scenarios, but bread and butter information.

I also asked it if I had enough time to complete my manifesto in five
minutes as my bus was leaving. It said you don't have enough time! I
thought was very interesting in exhibiting common sense.