I and some others on a group are predicting AGI 2024. 2029 would be the latest.
Palm-E may be proto AI. GPT-4 may be too. The pieces are coming together.

I have stopped using Google as much as can to push them to release their
projects. I use Bing. And I use chatGPT instead of search now, as it has gotten
that good. Bing is good when need to back things up. I would ask it to talk
first then search, as it knows wayyy more stuff than any search would bring up.
Evidence comes later then.