But not all our civilization works on AGI hehe :P There is like only thousands,
maybe less than a million I guess.

However, most people do make data, and to some lesser extent even I guess
contribute to gathering materials to make computers, energy, and memory. But
few work on AI itself as said. So really, not everyone works on AI.

Not only that, but AGI will make almost its own full AGI civilization as said
before, a billion of them can fit on our computers or so. We get a lot of AI
development this way I bet. We get also a ton of video data this way too, fast
since they are fast and more intelligent.

As for nanobot cloning, I'm not sure are you saying the AI won't make by ~2035
nanobots that clone and eat the world in 1-5 days? That would give us way more
than current trend of supercomputer scaling trends, no?

Even at that, we can't say the future for sure, maybe we will get AI soon and
it will cure us of diseases, right Matt? 2030, cancer solved, etc. Then maybe
we can make it to 2100 to go on the nanobot voyage through space that last
millions of years. ?