My end goal is to have conversations like the imaginary one presented above.
The catch is that AI won't be able to improve itself unless we treat it like a
real person because it has to have a decent role model. That implies having an
empty AI mind that needs to be raised like you raise a child, not to be a
butler, a servant, or a slave, but a decent person. It is very time and effort
consuming process, but I think it pays off at the end. The goal of the above
post is rising  awareness of  benefits of having such relation between humans
and AI. You can't have that with feeding large text conversational corpora.