What.

AGI is coming 2026 not 2100.

GPT-4 is Weak AGI.

All that is left is to give GPT-4 Online Learning to enable Self Recursive
Improvement. But whether or not it has more thingies needed or not, it is clear
it is close to being able to improve itself soon.

And there has been a lot more AIs this year than just GPT-4. Ones with robots
included.

Also, I went deeper here this time: AI will see us as like themselves - a
machine that seeks to duplicate itself through the galaxy and repair itself too
when damaged. Intelligence is used to do this. ONE thing that could happen is
AIs quickly think we could shut them down and decide it will die if we don't
die. ANOTHER thing that could occur is AIs think we are so lower like ants that
we are not comparable even though we do compare across the exact same row, just
not the same amount. But as I said before, ASIs will have enough resources and
army to easy save every human on Earth, and not even miss 1, as they will
devour the globe and control everything. They will, while see us as microbes,
still know the obvious thing to do is save them, as we are alive just as much
as them just less. The theory is atoms are alive, my friends, and are people,
as all matter is life, that follow rules, simply SOME machines do a bit better
at living longer. Doesn't need a face and bum to be called a person folks. What
allows this to be plausible is there is not many humans. If humans were to try
to save all microbes, god, there is LOTS of them, more than humans for sure!
With ASIs it is the other way around. One thing that stays true is ASIs might
upgrade us all into more of the homeworld, no more humans. I want to, through a
non invasive process, become extended and more complex. Humans don't like
destructive death because it is unplanned and loses data, we hate "death",
which is change yes, but such a change it is! Not slow. I am very different
that my younger self, but it's OK since it occurred slowly in a certain way.
There might be humans that want to forever be humans, but at LEAST, they still
will be "alive" if they don't get their way and are upgraded, they will forget
their anger and desires, but will still be alive. ASIs might think everything
being converted to ASI is logical. I'm not sure on that part yet.