On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, 9:56 PM <immortal.discover...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What.
>
> AGI is coming 2026 not 2100.

No it's not. Before we can have AGI, we need a test that isn't subject to
change. Otherwise we will keep doing what we have been doing for the last
70 years, which is to define AI as the ever shrinking set of things that
humans still do better than computers.

Intelligence is not a point on a line. You can't compare human and machine
intelligence. Computers are a billion times smarter than humans at
arithmetic. We are outsmarted by bacteria when they evade our antibiotics.
Einstein never learned to drive a car. People with high IQ have fewer
children, so obviously that's the wrong test.

ChatGPT passes the Turing test. We have AI. What tests do you propose for
AGI and ASI?