On Sunday, August 13, 2023, at 4:29 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> However. We already know machines are machines, no matter the machine. There
> is nothing to even chat about.

Also I know I said we are machines hence we really don't need to discuss a
proof for life why it should be. But of course the way we work it seems humans
want a immortality, and hence we are discussing if, how, why immortality, how
it would happen for humans, and other machines in the future.

BTW now I'm thinking that last thing I was going to throw out at end of my last
reply, might be actually the answer. Need time to think about it. Say if there
is many clones of a system in the future homeworld, with many copies of a given
set of memories I mean, then each system or agent need sot try to not let
themselves die....they can repair but don't need to upgrade anymore and so they
might not need to make a clone and upload their memories to the better machine
unity system, they might just repair now simply. If this is the end of the
future, the way it ill look and be and stay and live and work, then they might
the AIs conclude humans, that want to stay immortal as themselves, and not have
an upload take on their next life, might deserve the same as the overlord AI
massive systems like to be, nd so they would see us as themselves in their
shoes..........Again I have to seriously think this over, it is very complex
and futuristic assumptions about almost a quasi-K-Q topic that might not even
exist.

On Sunday, August 13, 2023, at 9:26 PM, John Rose wrote:
> A clone would have a different K complexity than you therefore it's not you.
> If the clone was a fully you it would need to contain universal circumstances
> which it does not since IMO the K explodes therefore it's inconsistent thus
> invalidating certain perspectives. Uniqueness is in the eye of the perceiver.
Not if both in the computer are bit by bit same in both memory, and ran the
same way, bit by bit. Of course you need the computer not to error, that is
very possible to contain errors. But even if get a few errors, one can still
say in theory......in theory....if there was no errors.....also we can compare
the last 2 pictures from both sim life games to make sure they reached the same
outcome lol, instead of all the life of both.