I have designed a incredible test over the weeks now for Text AIs finally, that
shows GPT-4 isn't human and it has a gap left to go. I will say it is a very
interesting test. I made it so it is a story but it has only 1 way to be solved
like a math or code, I set rules and it must use its imagination to escape the
room.

I can't show yous the test yet because its top secret okay :). What I will say
is GPT-2 pretty much just uses words I used, even if it was just a metaphor and
not an item they can use to escape! It rambles, almost like 'i was sit on bench
and saw plane so i went home and got in car and drove to store and sat in
mcdonalds'. It's like a 3 years child old or so.

GPT-3 is more aware, however it rattles onwards, almost like a very stupid
idiot. It can talk to you a bit actually, if try, but it isn't very sure and
loves to even swear and give up. It's like a 6 year old child. It actually
remembers and listens a bit and actually is a bit, tiny bit useful or simply
just reminds you of things.

GPT-4 is really fairly aware and very accurate, it feels like a 9 year old you
can hug and say yay you can HELP me OMG! Get a job and put those friggin games
down, here, do this and this, no games for you, you do good if learn job
instead for those 9 years! Now you are expert job person not expert video game
shooter! Very useful, but... DAMN it, he got distracted and confused still! SO
not good. In my test is actually gets many of the steps mostly right, but some
the harder parts and many other clear thing sit totally misses still it is not
perfect it clearly is so screwed up in so so many places.

GPT-4.5 might comes out soon. GPT-5 might within 6 months! I see a pattern and
each whole number is a large jump up. It will be like a 12 year old. It will
ace my test almost maybe perfect, I think it will usually get it all or mostly
right.

The gap is closing, very fat. Each one of these GPT come out like 1 each year
or 1.5 years. It's already been 1 year since GPT-4 finished training.