On Friday, March 29, 2024, at 8:25 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> The fine structure constant, in conjunction with the triple-alpha process
> could be coded and managed via AI. Computational code.

Imagine the government in its profound wisdom declared that the fine structure
constant needed to be modified and anyone that didn’t follow the new rule would
be whisked away and have their social media accounts cancelled. I know that
could never, ever happen *wink* but entertain the possibility. What would be
fixed and what would break?

It’s true, governments collude to modify physical constants, for example time,
daylight savings time, adding seconds to years, shifting calendars for example
from 13 months to 12 and some say this intentionally caused a natural human
cyclic decoupling rendering turtle shell calendars obsolete thus retarding
turtle effigy consciousness 😊

But you want to physically modify the constant with AI in a nuclear lab. That’s
a long shot to emerge an AGI.