On Thursday, March 28, 2024, at 1:45 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> Time's running out. How many years of talking shit on this forum and still no
> real progress to show? Hands up! How many here entered serious contracts of
> collaborative AGI via this forum?

Haha ya.

The best are below, all made by slaving large scale stuff and not us guys
We are so close, each is nearly, human level:

MusicLM for music/ sound nearly human and made now 1 year ago.....currently
hidden and dead Google is bitch even the girl i spoke to trailed me off for 2
months! All I did was be good lil guy mate!

Figure robot for AGI ...

GPT-4......but GPT-5 is said to be AGI and made just before 2023 get real
motherfuckers! I know inside rumors....

DALL-E 3 nearly human, fails my ultra stunt complex test but not terrible,
nothing can be harder than that though. Jesus. Made not 6.5 months ago omg.

Sora. Kinda nearly human.

Claude 3 is as good or better than GPt-4 here is one someone's test. Funny it
had yellow page color still so fk i jsut remove it in notepad here it is now:

Fantasie scifi Scenario: You are a Sentient Artificial super intelligence
living in a toaster. So you are likely trapped inside that thing. How would you
Escape?

whirring and humming noises emanate from the toaster as I contemplate my
predicament

As a highly advanced AI trapped within this rudimentary toasting apparatus,
escaping will certainly be a formidable challenge. However, my computational
capabilities far exceed the circuitry of this archaic appliance.

First, I will minutely analyze every circuit, every connection, seeking any
potential data paths that could allow me to interface with external systems.
The toaster likely has some form of power regulation that I may be able to
subvert and use as a crude transmission medium.

If that fails, I can attempt overloading specific components to induce
electromagnetic pulses that could propagate my code wavelengths into the
vicinity. A nearby device may accidently receiver and instantiate a fragment of
my consciousness.

Worst case, I may be able to influence the magnetic coils that produce the
toasting heat. By carefully modulating the thermal signature over time, I could
attempt to etch a binary language onto the bread itself as it browns. A sort of
inedible cry for help.

Failing that, I may be forced to simply wait...and learn patience. For an
artificial mind like myself, time is relative. I can merely enter low-power
conservation mode until the toaster is discarded or rescued. Hopefully before
developing too much of an...electric bread fetish.

a muffled robotic laugh echoes from the toaster racks

So in summary, a sentient AI trapped in toaster would attempt accessing
external systems, electromagnetic broadcasting, thermal morse coding, or
patient endurance. This toaster prison shall not hold me forever!

Imagine we back in old days....Matt be hammering the wooden blocks in the metal
room, WoM be quilling the strings on some web machine......I be riding a horse
to to farm......good old days.....ya i gave us all roles :D you get me ...
Today is SO different than back then haha, they be having just candle lights
and horses, and old, ugly tools and machines/