Thanks for a comprehensive reply. My terminology doesn't always match the
language of the day, but it is SE compliant. Yes, it's fractal. If not,
then it probably isn't quantum.

Depending on the approach and scientific soundness of the methodology
employed, the benefits you mentioned would be realized. This, within a
quantum systems engineering context.

One point you mentioned intrigues me. This is the one about emerging an AGI
from chaos. Seems to me this approach excludes the deployment of
bootstrapping and is reminiscent of Pitrat's experimentation.

Would machine consciousness evolve from chaos, or only its knowledge?

One could always argue how, if the origin of the knowledge employed was
human, that it emerged from a-priori chaos.

 Last, fractally speaking, one could probably assume that all deabstraction
emergence originates in chaos.